Today I was noticeing how much more Liam can do. It made me think of how much fun Bella was at his age. It won't be long and he will be crawling all over the place like she used to. I am going to miss my little baby but I am looking forward to Liam being a big boy! He is such a happy kid like his sister who is turning into a wonderful big sister.
Now that he is getting bigger they can interact more. She loves to make him laugh but she also loves to be the boss and teach her little brother good lessons. Like this last week when I caught her trying to drag him to the time out step after he accidently kicked her. She scolded him "No Kicking Me Baby. Time Out!" She then brought a ball to him so now Liam knows it's ok to kick a ball but it's not ok to kick Bella!
Monday, September 21, 2009
"No Kicking Me Baby"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment